Cambium Networks is a leading global provider of wireless broadband solutions that connect the unconnected. Through its extensive portfolio of reliable, scalable and secure wireless broadband point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms, Cambium Networks makes it possible for all service providers; enterprises; governmental and military agencies; oil, gas and utility companies
The company currently has over four million of its access and backhaul radios deployed in thousands of demanding networks in more than 150 countries. Headquartered outside Chicago and with R&D centers in the U.S., Ashburton, U.K. and Bangalore, India
Cambium Networks facts:
- More than 4,000,000 modules deployed
- Installed in more than 10,000 networks around the world
- World wide channel comprised of more than 2,000 partner organizations
- ISO 9001 certified
Cambium Networks' Point to Point (PTP) radio solutions are providing award-winning network performance in licensed, unlicensed and defined use frequency bands. Based on breakthrough Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technology, Cambium Networks' PTP solutions deliver exceptional near-line-of-sight (nLOS) and non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage in locations where foliage, tall buildings or other obstructions limit wireless broadband access. Our PTP solutions are ruggedized for 99.999% reliability to deliver exceptional performance at the most extreme temperatures and under the most difficult weather conditions
What Makes Cambium PTP Solutions Different:
- High performance – to perform reliably in virtually any path conditions, including Non-Line-of-Sight and long-range Line-of-Sight, over water and desert terrain, and even in severe weather conditions.
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) – the only backhaul products with MIMO technology.
- Dynamic Spectrum OptimizationTM (DSO) – resists interference and signal fading.
- Adaptive Modulation – to provide the maximum throughput with highest link quality.
- High Spectral Efficiency – to provide high throughput with minimal spectrum usage.
- PTP LINKPlanner tool – to provide a graphical representation of the link path along with configuration details such as link configuration description, antenna height and maximum power and a performance summary such as link loss, data rates, and link reliability.
- Investment Protection – PTP 810 supports TDM today and enables IP to provide smooth migration without replacing equipment.
- Rapid deployment in hours – enabling network operators to rapidly extend broadband connectivity when and where it is needed.
The Force 110 PTP is comprised of the ePMP 1000 Connectorized Synchronized Radio and the ePMP110A-525 Dish.
Operating in the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
The ePMP Force 110 PTP:
- Delivers up to 220 Mbps of real user throughput
- Achieves 2 ms of round-trip latency
- Comes equipped with a high gain (25 dBi) dish antenna for long range
- Has high processing capability for optimized throughput
- Highly Cost Effective & Superior Return of Investment
- Includes eFortify – Cambium’s unique capabilities to maintain consistent performance even in high interference environments – and eCommand – a suite of tools and features that include Cambium’s renowned LINKPlanner application
The PTP 500 bridges can deliver up to 99.999% availability in virtually any environment, including Non-Line-of-Sight (NLoS), long-distance Line-of-Sight (LoS), over water or open terrain, even through extreme weather conditions.
Key features of the PTP 500
- All units ship with a 25 Mbps base system
- Stepped upgrades available for 25 to 52 Mbps and 52 to 105 Mbps
- Supports 5, 10, and 15 MHz channel sizes
- Integrated Lightning Protection
Cambium Networks leads the industry in spectral efficiency and performance with the Point-to-Point (PTP) 650 wireless backhaul. With up to 450 Mbps aggregate throughput in a 45 MHz channel, and operating from 4.9 to 6.05 GHz.
Key features of the PTP 650
- Frequency availability: 4.9 GHz to 6.05 GHz
- Capacity: up to 450 Mbps
- Range: Up to 124 miles (200 km) reach
- Flexible channel width: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 45 MHz channels
- Dynamic Spectrum Optimization™ (DSO)
- Fast Adaptive Modulation
- Near and Non Line of sight performance
- IP66/67 Mechanics
- 40° C to +60° C operating temperature
Management Tool- Wireless Manager
This network management software tool offers breakthrough map-based visualization capabilities using embedded Google maps. Combined with advanced configuration, provisioning, alerting and reporting features, you can control your entire outdoor wireless network (Mesh Wide Area Network, Point-to-Point solutions, Point-to-Multipoint solutions as well as other SNMP enabled devices).
Key features of the Wireless Manager
- Template-Based Configuration
- Ultralight Thin Client
- Map-Based Visualization
- High Availability Architecture Support
- High Scalability
Proxim Wireless Corporation (OTC Markets: PRXM) provides Wi-Fi®, Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint 4G wireless network technologies for wireless internet, video surveillance and backhaul applications. Their ORiNOCO® and Tsunami® product lines are sold to service providers, governments and enterprises with over 2 million devices shipped to over 250,000 customers in over 65 countries worldwide. Proxim is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Tsunami® QB-8200 Series
High Power Bridges That Exceeds 4G Speeds
Leveraging the advantages of OFDM, MIMO radio innovations along with Proxim’s proprietary Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), Tsunami® QB-8200 series is a feature rich equipment specifically designed for backhaul applications to wireless video surveillance and more.
- Point-to-Point system that delivers 300 Mbps data rate at distances of over 5 miles (8 km)
- Very low latency of 2 to 3 ms to support voice and video applications over long distances
- Non-line-of-sight capable, utilizing OFDM and enhanced 3x3 MIMO techniques to improve link performance and better penetrate through obstructions
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices like surveillance cameras or additional radios
- Spectrum analyzer to help study frequency bands for interference, and select a low interference channel
- 4.900 to 5.925 GHz with support for 5, 10, 20 and 40 MHz
Intelligent Yet Remarkably Small Access Point
The ORiNOCO® AP-8100 is a high performance, very reliable 2x2 MIMO access point with 20 dBm dual – chain aggregate Transmission power. It features incredible performance of 300 Mbps aggregate throughput and unparalleled flexibility.
- High throughput with dual radio rates of 300+300Mbps
- No need to run new cable to add stations to a LAN
- 7x the throughput of existing typical WLANs
- Centralized Management & Control
- 802.11i based security with AES 128 encryption and 802.1x Radius based authentication
- Rogue device scan providing list of devices surrounding AP-8100
- Secure management (https/SSL, telnet/SSH and SNMPv3) preventing unwanted configuration change
- Kensington Lock protecting against product theft
- Fire resistant enclosure matching plenum installation requirement
ProximVision NMS helps deploy and monitor Proxim Wireless networks more efficiently.
- Auto discovery of network devices makes identifying devices for configuration a snap
- User-friendly interface makes it possible to group, manage and configure all devices available on the wireless network
- Scheduled tasks ensure device configurations or firmware updates occur at less disruptive times
- Devices profile management retrieves configuration from one device and propagates it to similar devices for instant configuration
- Built in database records device status and provides review capabilities for deeper analysis of network behavior
- Use the built in map location tool to create a geographic view of your network and placement of your wireless devices at configured GPS co-ordinates
- You define the severity of each event and what level of alert is needed: visual, audible or email generation
- Local or Web based access provides management capabilities from around the globe